Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with information and services offered, BIG may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– E-mail Address
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
Use of your Personal Information
BIG collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
BIG does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
BIG may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on BIG or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of BIG; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of BIG, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by BIG. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used to provide general statistics regarding use of the BIG website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
BIG does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, BIG may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from BIG, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
Changes to this Statement
BIG welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that BIG has not adhered to this Statement, please contact BIG at:
Effective as of February 02, 2021